By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Make A Day Of It



Day 88


“Hard work pays off”
~Origin Unknown

Not all book marketing is something that you can do from the comfort of your own home. I’m an introvert, so I wish it weren't so – but it is. Getting out of the house and making connections with real people is an important part of book marketing. I’m not saying you have to become a professional speaker, but even just working somewhere in your community and building relationships can get you a long way.


On the other hand, there really is a lot you can do from home... such as having a BOGO sale! You can check mine out at: http://www.teen-beauty-tips.com/spring-savings.html

Marketing prompt:


Check out local events to see if you can get involved in any of them. Even if you’re not directly marketing your book, building relationships with key people in the community is a great way to get an in for a later speaking engagement or booth at a fair.

Days to go: 277



Like the blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.