By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

I think I Can, I think I Can


Day 87


“Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.”
~ Thomas Carlyle

Are you permanently established in your niche? I’m not sure that anyone other than Jane Austin can answer that with a firm yes. In order to be permanent you first have to be persistent and prove that you will persevere. The best way to do that is to keep working towards your goals, no matter what happens - just like the little engine that could.



Marketing prompt:


Update your Amazon author page with new photos, videos, etc. Make sure your blog is linked and your bio is up to date.

Days to go: 278



No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.