By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Get Proactive (not the face stuff)



Day 74


“To reach more readers and take your sales to the next level, you must proactively market your book.”
~ Mark Coker

I never really thought about marketing my book “proactively” until I read this book by Mark Coker, and honestly, it makes a difference. Proactively marketing your book is putting out a press release before it launches (not the day it launches). Proactive marketing is scheduling tweets about important things before they happen (not trying to do a million things in one day). Proactive marketing is being prepared, planning ahead, and doing your best (not fighting to keep up).

Marketing prompt:


Find another in author in your niche and ask them if they’d be willing to do a blog swap. You’ll write a post for their blog, if they’ll write one for yours. Pick a topic and a date for the sway.

Days to go: 291





Like the blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.