By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Make Your Dreams Come True



Don't dream it be it.
~ Rocky Horror Picture Show


If dreams really do come true, at some point your dream is your life.  Are you living your dream? If not, write down the steps it will take to get you there. Tangible steps that you need to go through to get where you want to be.

Your dreams can come true – as long as you have a plan to get there.

Marketing prompt:


Sign up for Book Fun – The Book Club Network Inc (aka: Book Fun), is a site where you can add blog posts, events and videos to help promote your book to readers.

Days to go: 218

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.