By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Believe In Yourself


“Believe in Yourself”
~Origin Unknown

Do you believe in yourself as an author? Do you believe that your book is worth buying? If you don’t believe it, why should someone else? I don’t know why it’s easy for us as humans to think that we aren't qualified to do what we love doing, but we do. Don’t let yourself get convinced that you don’t have what it takes to be a successful author.

Marketing prompt:


Consider auctioning your books on eBay. If you published through a POD printer such as CreateSpace, you can have them shipped directly from CreateSpace to the buyer.

Days to go: 222

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.