By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Reach For It


Day 97

“Reach for the stars”
~Author Unknown

I don’t remember where I heard it, but there is a saying (that I’m about to butcher) that says something along the lines of, your money follows your heart (or something like that). It doesn't really matter what the saying is, but the principle is important. If you’re not willing to put money into your book, why should anyone else?
Don’t get me wrong, I’m a big fan of marketing books on a shoestring budget, but on occasion it is important to shell out a little cash to get the exposure or help we need. Don’t look at paid advertising as failing to do a good job on your own, look at it as a tool worth paying for.

Marketing prompt:


Check your marketing budget and see if you can afford some paid advertising for your book. Facebook and Goodreads both offer affordable options.

Days to go: 268




No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.