By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's About A Foundation


“As long as we are persistent in our pursuit of our deepest destiny, we will continue to grow. We cannot choose the day or time when we will fully bloom. It happens in its own time.”
~ Denis Waitley

If I could choose the day that my book became a bestseller, I would choose... the day it came out. Wouldn't you? Not only that, but I would want it to continue being a bestseller forever (and ever, and ever, and ever...). But that’s just not how it works. My books have all hit #1 in their categories on Amazon at one time or another, and while there are marketing tactics that you can use to help get them there, it’s always more rewarding when they get there on their own.

As long as we keep marketing our books, they will keep selling, our success will grow, and we will be headed in the direction we want to go. It’s when we stop marketing that our success dies away.

Marketing prompt:


Work on your foundational marketing today. Make sure your blog is up to date, your tweets are fresh, and your Facebook page has been updated recently.

Days to go: 285



Like the blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.