By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day #66


“My father–in–law says that you should never have to tell people how wonderful you are – your actions should speak for themselves.”
~ Gabrielle Meyer

There is only so much that we can say about our own books. People know that we think it’s great – we wrote it. They want to know what other people think of our books – that’s why reviews and testimonials are so important. On the flip side of that, it’s always a good idea to say good things about other books as well. Reviewing top books in your niche, or sending testimonials or endorsements to other authors you know, can be a great way to get your name out there. I’m not suggesting that you review other books in your niche on Amazon – that’s against their terms of use – but you can review them on your blog, or even send your review directly to the author.

On that note, my latest book is free today on Amazon. I'd love it if you get a copy and let me know what you think. It's called "Author Publicity Pack" and has over 115 places for writers of all genres to market their book. Get your copy now: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BGXAADC/

Marketing prompt:


Offer to review other books in your niche, and send the authors testimonials that they can place on their websites or within their books. Make sure to note that you are an author of “your book title” and include a link to it as well.



Days to go: 299

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.