By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Half Way There

It was brought to my attention yesterday that 2012 is officially half over, and all I can say is: "WOW!" This year has gone by so fast, I can hardly believe it. Even though I didn't set my goals until March, I still wanted to look at my progress to see if I will complete them by the end of the year. So here's the run down:

1 Year Goal: 
To establish my writing and formatting career and use it to glorify God.
  • Publish 1 book independently - I'm working towards this goal and believe that I will make it.
  • Reach 100 followers on my blog and Facebook page - My Facebook page and personal blog are almost there, however this blog is a long way off... 
  • Finish my free devotional eBook for authors to give away to my followers here on my blog - Sadly this has been on the back shelf, although I am still hopeful that when I get everything else caught up I can still reach this goal.
  • Sign up for Aweber - I went with Your Mailing List Provider instead, but I'm signed up and rearing to go! 
5 Year Goal:
To be working from home along side my husband, doing what we love and serving our awesome God together.
  • Add my husbands cover design information to my blog/website - He's doing cover designing and even illustrating my children's book, but I don't have any information up yet...
  • Buy my own domain name and set up an actual website - Still a ways off, but I really want to!
  • Publish a total of 4 books independently (not counting the ones for FindYourTrueBeauty.com) - I don't remember why I set this goal, and I'm not sure it even still is one... I combined two of my book ideas into the one that I'm currently working on, so we'll just have to see what God does with it all.
What about you? How are your yearly goals coming along? Are you making progress or do you need to re-evaluate or kick it in gear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.