By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June Special

I'm so excited about the reviews that have been coming in for "Book Marketing 101"! How encouraging! I've maxed out my review copy limit for right now, but there is still a chance for you to get a free copy. Are you interested? Here's the scoop:

For the entire month of June when you purchase any product from Self-Publishing-Coach.com through one of the links here on my site, you can get a free PDF copy of my new book as an added bonus.

That means if you purchase Shelley's new Online Self Publishing Seminar for $67 or Get Your Press Release Done! for $7 you will get a free PDF copy of my new book. How great is that?!

Well, I'm excited anyway, and I would love it if you found it as worthwhile as I do. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.