By using this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies.
Read my privacy policy here.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Get Your Facebook Page Done!

 

Hey Author’s!  Have you thought about setting up a Facebook page? If you’re anything like I was about a month ago, you would love to you just lack a clear understanding of how to create a page that thrives. That’s why I’m so excited to tell you about “Get Your Facebook Page Done!” It’s a 4 week online class, offered by Self Publishing Coach, Shelley Hitz. With all of the information packed into this course, I took my Facebook page from drab and stagnant to thriving in only 1 month!


When you sign up for this course, you will get access to the pre-recorded webinar’s that Shelley held along with the printed version of each class, “Facebook 101 for authors” a 63 page PDF report, templates that you can use, and “Engage Your Fans” a list of questions that you can post to engage your fans and get comments on your page.

I simply can’t tell you enough good things about this product. I had a Facebook page for several months that sat dormant. I simply didn’t know what to do with it! Now my number of fans is growing daily, and I know what to post and when to post it. I highly recommend checking out “Get Your Facebook Page Done!” by Shelley Hitz. You won’t regret it!

And be sure to check out my Facebook page as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The main reason I write is to help other authors. I would love your feedback or suggestions for future posts or devotions. You can leave a public comment here, or use my contact form to send me a private message.